Approx. Rs 1,500 / Piece(s) OnwardsGet Latest PriceWe have acquired a remarkable position in the industry by offering a distinguished assortment of Power Supply System. Suitable for temperatures up to 55º C, our products are checked by our quality experts on quality provisions so as to ensure its flawless range to user’s end. Furthermore, our products are available in different specifications to meet the diverse requirements of customers. These products can be availed from us at market rates in promised time frame.
Approx. Rs 705 / Piece OnwardsGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Voltage||92-264/ 270-460 VAC|
|Supply Voltage||7 VD to 60 VDC|
|Device Mode Selection||Counter/Hour meter (selectable)|
|Device Configuration||Using Set & Reset switches & menu driven LCD screens|
|Max. Power Consumption (W)||1 W|
|Display type||Positive trans reflective||Negative transmissive|
|Annunciators||LCD 1, 1 mm|
|Indication Range for counter||From 99999999 to 9999.999 with prescaler & decimal point selection|
|Max. Counter Frequency||40 Hz or Pulse width 12.5 ms (min)|
Product Price :Get Latest Price
• Diode O-Ring Module used when two SMPS are connected in parallel (Redundancy)
• 10A Module is used to connect two power supplies of 5A each
• 20A Module is used to connect two power supplies of 10A each
• Increase overall system efficiency.
• Improve system reliability.
• Simple and inexpensive to implement.
• Mounting DIN 35 carrier Rail.
Explore More Products